Friday, May 27, 2011

Big News

The big news of the day ... week ... month ... year ... ever ...

We're having a baby! And it's a girl!

We are so very excited. We just found out today that she's a girl, and now she will officially be spoiled to death. A boy would have been spoiled too, but all grandmas and aunts have said girls stuff is way more fun to buy! I agree.

This is the first baby on my side of the family, since I was a baby, so it's big news in the Tizio world. My mom and dad can't wait to be grandparents, my brothers and sisters can't wait to be uncles and aunts, and my grandparents can't wait to be great-grandparents. It's fun, to say the least.

Jared's family has been awesome too, and what great timing! All three of his sisters have had or are having babies within the year. His older sister had her little boy in March, his first younger sister had her triplets in November, and his other younger sister will have her little girl in August. Lots of cousins to love and play with!

Hopefully by the time our little girl gets here, we can become professionals at blogging so that our families and friends (who are so far away) can keep updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment